There are changes to the flu vaccination programme this year. Everyone who is eligible for a flu vaccination will receive an appointment letter from NHS Dumfries and Galloway in the post.
We ask that people be patient in waiting for their appointment letter as this is a 12 week programme.
Temporary Changes due to COVID-19 ( posted on Jun 17, 2020 )
The following are currently suspended due to COVID-19 but will be gradually reintroduced when appropriate to do so:
- Minor Operations
- Liquid Nitrogen Clinics (Wart Clinic)
- Ear Syringing
- Spriometry testing for yearly reviews
- Routine Chronic Disease Clinics
- Weight Clinics
- Women and Men Well Clinics
- Removal/Insertion of Coil and Implant